Posting a Reel has become more popular these days as a “Reel” would be a video of up to 60 seconds made up of a single clip or multiple clips edited together. You can add music, on-screen text, captions, and visual effects to your video in IG’s editor. High-performing Reel content can help you attract new followers and even bring in new customers to grow your business if you’re posting from a business profile.
Please note, that Reels can be posted now directly on “Instagram Business & Creator Profile”, push-notification intervention is no longer needed while sharing Reels on Instagram Business & Creator Profile.
| Here is how to post Reels on Instagram Business & Creator Profile using RecurPost:
- You can upload a video and add the caption while creating a One-off Post or while adding/creating a post to the library.
- Make sure to select the Feed or Reel option as shown in the screenshot below while creating a One-off Post or Recurring Post before you save that post to RecurPost. (Check video guidelines for Feed & Reels from here)
| Here is a video showing you how it works:
For IG Feed:
For IG Reel:
Posting Reel on IG Personal Profile
on However, Reels cannot be posted directly on Instagram Personal Profile because Instagram does not allow scheduling tools to post Reels directly (automatically) over there, it’s against their rules & policies.
Therefore, we support Reel posting on IG Personal Profile via push notification. All you need to do is add your content to RecurPost and set the time. We will send you the push notification at the time you selected.
| Here is how to post Reels on Instagram Personal Profile using RecurPost:
- You will receive a push notification on your phone when it is time to post.
- Tap on it from your phone, and you will be taken to RecurPost. Your Reel will be auto-downloaded to your phone, and your caption will be automatically copied to your phone’s memory.
- Tap on the “POST NOW” option, and it will take you to the Instagram app to share it.
- Select your Reel. (it should be at the top of your camera roll for easy access)
- Make any edits in IG’s editor, paste your caption, select your cover image and share your Reel.