|Features||Instagram Personal Profile||Instagram Business Profile|
|Import updates from Social Media||Yes||Yes|
|Weekly report in emails||No||Yes|
|Create one-off updates/schedules from RecurPost’s Google Chrome Plugin||Yes||Yes|
|Posting option||Through Push notifications only||Directly|
- Display picture: If you have a personal Instagram account, your display/profile picture will not appear in your RecurPost account. It will only be shown in the case of a business account. This is because Facebook has updated its privacy policies and even basic information such as Instagram profile picture will not be accessible.
- Update scheduling: Both personal and business profile users can create one-off updates and recurring schedules using RecurPost.
- Posting options: You can schedule your updates normally and use the content queue in case of both personal and business profiles. When it’s time for your updates to go out on your personal accounts, you will receive a push notification from RecurPost for the same. Updates will not be uploaded automatically, which will make sure that you are aware of the content that will be uploaded. It will also help you in dealing with any last-minute changes related to posting certain content. For an Instagram business account, the updates will go out on IG directly without the need of a push notification.
Note: that it is necessary to download the RecurPost app on your device in order to receive push notifications and post your content on FB Profile and IG Personal Profile. Our app is available both for Android and iOS users.
- Importing updates from social media: For both personal and business profiles, you will be able to import content from any social media source that you want to.
- Access to reports: Detailed reports will be available only for business profiles. People having personal Instagram profiles will no longer receive access to reports feature on RecurPost. According to the updated policies by Facebook, any detail of a personal Instagram account – the likes, comments, interactions, engagement rate, etc. cannot be accessed by anyone.
- Weekly reports through emails: As the reports are available only for business profile holders, they will get a weekly performance report through email.
- Create one-off updates/schedules from RecurPost’s Google Chrome Plugin: Regardless of a personal or a business profile on Instagram, all RecurPost users will be able to schedule one-off updates easily using the plugin available for Chrome.